Unity accessibility and cross-platform audio games

Hello.

Unity accessibility is a topic that interests many developers.
Now I'm interested in this.
My questions:
1) What has been done? Where did blind developers go to solve this problem?
2) Unity and Monogame. What is the difference and what do developers expect from Unity?
3) What about Java and Libgdx?

Recently, in one of the Russian forums, I met the person. I quote his message.
Quote begin:
Many years ago I had a fix idea in order to develop a game on Unity without using editor, that is, purely on code and auxiliary text assets. And in some form, it was even implemented using the example of a 3-dimensional first-person puzzle.
This method took some of the flexibility in development, but it was absolutely working. So I declare with confidence that this is possible.

The only forced interaction with the editor is the need to run the game itself and test it. And this is a sequence of exactly two keyboard shortcuts - switching focus to the Unity editor window and launching the game.
A problem may be reading messages in the Console about compile-time and runtime errors. But this, it seems to me, is not very difficult to solve.

I personally would be very interested and happy to help you in such endeavors, if you have a request.
Quote end.
I asked him how he did it. I'll wait for an answer.

Don't forget that there is Unity Command Line Interface.

Also, did anyone try to contact Unity Technologies?
We should not stop to achieve accessible Unity. And also create a page, kickstarter, some type of awareness website so that a huge number of people could call them out and ask them to create a way of making the engine more inclusive. Sooner or later I believe that will happen so let's try to make it happen sooner by making our voices heard!

Thank you.