Re: super egg hunt question

augh, good Lord! you know what? I was just just about to ask something regarding super egg hunt, cuzz I bought it a few days ago and well, you took the place haha. its just that I was so lazy to log in to my audiogames acount so...
Anyways, here's my question, also about trofies and scoreboards. does anybody managed to unlock all 92 trofies? heck, I already have like 62 or something like that. I dono if there's an official trofies list,  but I've seen at the spoilers topic some lists, some of them explaining how to get those trofies, the thing Is I just got most of these trofies haha.
By the way would you like to have it? OK here it is. User name: ****.
Key: ****
Rofl! neh I'm not that kind of person who shares his keys hahahaha! plus I don't wanna here the super scream of: moderation! LOL