Re: super egg hunt question

Hi.

Well, has anyone been able to get any more in game trophies? I have about 74 or so, and am missing about 7 or 8 scoreboard trophies.
However, that still won't bring me to 91.
The reason I say 91 is because I think when you hit 91, you get another trophy for getting all the other trophies.
So, does anyone know how to get egg trotter or trifecta or what ever or loser?