Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Morning Everyone,

@Number 458. A huge thanks for sending in an application, We’ve had a fantastic response and received a huge number of application’s. it’s great to see so much interest and enthusiasm towards the project. as we stated in our original post  with the application form however, we are  unfortunately unable to reply to everyone who sends in an application, due to the high number of applications we expect to receive. as we mentioned inn our original post we will only be able to contact those successful testers. The closing date for testers was yesterday and the team will now be meeting to discuss all the applications, we will then contact the select group of successful testers. Again, huge thanks for applying, we really do appreciate everyone who has sent in an application .
@ number 459, sadly no its not something we have planned for Sable.

Paul Lemm