Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Hey guys.
So, a quick update. As of Saturday, all Florida K-12 schools will continue with distance learning for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. And I was told yesterday that my school will be doing a virtual graduation ceremony. I'm curious how this is going to work. Unfortunately we haven't heard anything about a reunion or anything, but it would be nice to at least see some people from school one more time before I go on with life and probably never see some of those people again