Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

The info is good. If you want brain dodderator, evolve between 12:00 and 11:59 p.m. If you want blade, evolve between 12:00 and 11:59 a.m.

Now, you'd figure the blade form would be more physical, and you'd be right. Higher physical attack than brain, I believe. And you know what its first move is after evolving? Petal Storm. Brain's first move is Aura Impact. I tell you, I know which one I'd rather have. And it sounds like these are straight-up backward. I'm starting to think maybe blade is going to give me a bunch of plant moves, while brain would have given me magic moves. If this turns out to be the case, add both dodderator forms to the busted list. Sorry, but having three or four damaging attacks of the same type on the same manamon is not! good! strategy!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liam gastter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector