Re: Some questions about linux

I thing KDE plasma needs more resources than my netbook has to offer. Mate is working on it very slowly, so gnome or Kde wis very bad idea for this kind of computers.
I can't find this netbook style in mate tweaks and appearance settings, i disabled window positioning and some other related stuff, but don't no how to disable all visual efects to make it more responsible.
On what combination of distributions and desktop environments i can experiment yet?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector