Re: We're back!

Hello. I like the idea of a rating system. AppleVis has one which seems to work great, although I've only rated and recommended one app. I realize they have a somewhat different set-up, but just saying. Regarding push notifications, I was at 2 websites which both asked me whether to allow push notifications. I clicked "Don't allow" on both occasions, due to the fact I am still rather new to the Mac operating system as a whole and specifically to VoiceOver. The only Apple product which I own is a Mac Book Air. Whether that will change overtime remains to be seen, but I'm loving the MBA. So I'm not sure, maybe push notifications would be good for those who can use them and know how to do so. Personally, I like this website as it is and I'm so glad to have it back up and running!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : jjgeek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector