Re: We're back!

I wondered what happened to this thing. I do like the game database as well as the forum! There is an alternative forum site? Wish I would have heard about it. Oh well. Glad to see this one back up!

I like the idea of a game ratings system. As far as how complex it is, that really doesn't matter to me. Tapatalk integration would be nice, but since it doesn't work with the forum software, I guess that's really out of the question. VBulletin is cool but it's very advanced and quite complex. It does have some awesome features though. The templates alone take forever to set up. Since PunBB apparently has next to no integration with anything, moving all the forum contents over would no doubt be quite a chore.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : jjgeek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector