Re: finding information about android accessibility, tips, tricks and soOn

talkback works just fine for me personally, but sometimes I need my phone to be more fluent so I've been switching bitween CSR and talkback. it's up to you though weather you would like to try that app or not, and guys, do take a note how chinese handles internet, they even block google, not so sure for the reason though. I have no problem useing CSR , my phone doesn't suddenly full with malware, stole my money  or goes boom whatnot. if you say it's shadey though, then all chinese app are also do, which is not nice to say since you don't have an exact fact.
Since csr equips with OCR, Camera to scan your surrounding, translate features, and captcha solver, I am sure the developer use the money to pay for those API, I don't know other screen reader for android that packs with this many features. be open minded  guys LOL, don't just bash thing when you are not even give that thing a try, especially when you don't have an exact fact about it. I am tired to see that kind of behaviour in this forum.
but then again I do understand your feeling, specially if you ever play Chinese MMORPG which contains so much cash grab, yes I do hate them because of that, for this one though, give the guy a chance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector