Re: Battle of the Hunter, 2D endless survival game

@musicalman, I could be wrong, but as far as I've determined yes, when you swing your weapon, any animals in that weapon's range get hit no matter where they are.
Indeed, since the animals have a much smaller zone of attack than you do, it's relatively easy to deal with animals even with the club which does the least amount of damage.

I'm not entirely sure what the ranges are, the bow and revolver seem to have the most, followed by the longsword, and the club and short sword have the least, though still larger than the animal's attack range.
Damage wise, the bow and club seems to do least damage, and  the revolver and longsword the most, indeed the  revolver is a little too devastating as I said.

The way that meat works, is first you need to get enough resources to craft the fire. At this point it'll be down at minus ten zero in the bottom left of the map.

Once you go down there and hit alt you'll be in the cooking menu and be asked what you want to cook, dead bear, dead lion or dead wolf.
Each animal you kill will provide one dead animal to cook, and cooking them provides I believe 50 meet which you can eat with the d key, indeed you will get waaaaaay more meet than you actually need.

@NightCraller302, I'd be interested to know myself if there is a more efficient way of getting downloads to work when windows defender objects to them than actually having to disable real time protection, since that's a clunky way around. The alert in chrome however doesn't give me any options, and when I look at windows defender's own notifications, there are just the usual options for a quarantined threat.
I remember windows explorer used to give you a popup and an "are you sure you want to download this" type of message, but it seems chrome doesn't do that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector