If you go on to
www.audiogame.it
and the english page
you will find some new goodies.
The inquisitors heartbeat game has now
teaser
description
and
the instructions of how to play on IOS and mac in english now.
they are working on the inquisitor chapter 2 the village podcast, it is in italian at the moment and i assume the same one will be translated in to english. I am hopping to do an interview tin Mirco Venturie the developer of the audio games division and demonstrate the games on my mac when they come out.
Chinoir
a hidden object game is also on there as a trailer and the description plus instructions.
what do people think of all this?

Seems like they all supposedly out in june. inquisitors heartbeat is a maze of 35 levels or an endless mode where maps are random and you have to escape beasts guards and other creatures, only using your ears.
chinoir se ems to be a police detective game