Re: new trailers for games from tic on blue

she noire - description (from audiogame.it) (may contain mistakes) If I didn't know a word, I put it there I'm sorry.
The mystery of evan menice forms the prelude of she noir, taking us to the centre of police in trinita, where our story takes place.  We will soon discover that our protagonist, Sofia, is not an ordinary policewoman; in fact, she's a thief and an assassin. And a woman that is escaping from a past that has come to haunt her. In the 5 hours of game play, the player will explore 40 chapters. In the rich dialogue, we will explore little by little the plot of the game. One can play in random mode, where in the objects are created always different.