Re: Braillemon status update!

dedenne wrote:

Thanks to bjaxstriker for the suggestion. I shall try that.

I don't know if these glitches will go away is I start over on my save file, but just wanted to report two more things.

When put to sleep, my pokemon are still able to attack. I am pretty sure that is not supposed to happen, so I thought I should mention it. smile

Second small oddity, I used rair candy found in cave to grow bulbasaur to level 15. I was standing in the PC on route 4 next to MT. Moon. The game crashed and thankfully gave me this message.
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object movelearnover:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get 38.letsLearn(100 606, -1)
at gml_Object_movelearnover_Create_0
############################################################################################

Again, thanks for all of your hard work
Dedenne

I just patched the error with the Rare Candy today. I'll investigate sleep again.

Part of the reason why NVDA support is taking so long is because my other programmer is being a bum. I haven't even been able to talk to the guy in the last few weeks. I dunno why. Hopefully he'll at least surface to provide the source since NVDA compatibility shouldn't be too bad.

Nino - the error is still the getTickCount64 error? Or is it that "No Access Point Error"? I've never seen the latter but the former was an issue that we haven't seen in a long time. How irritating. Again, this is an issue involving the external stuff which I have no source code on, so I can't even do anything about it if I could.

I'm going to go through the source files and see if I can tell exactly which extension is causing this issue. I wonder if its one of the unrelated-party extensions. I know that it is NOT
CleanMem.dll
SpeakString.dll
any of the MSV dlls

That leaves us with
Crypt.dll (we thought we fixed this issue previously but again, there might still be compatibility issues)
D3DX9_43.dll
GMFile.dll

The latter two are GM:S produced, so if they aren't compatible, games will simply not be compatible with XP. But I don't think that's the case. How frustrating.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dedenne via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector