Re: Braillemon status update!

Hello Daigonite,
I believe i found a few glitches:
1. I've noticed that some sounds are either too loud or too soft. For example, the wall bumping sound is too soft, where as the neutral hit sound is too loud. This sometimes will cause strange music glitches, like, after the neutral hit sound plays, the music volume will become "softer" because the neutral hit sound is too loud.
2. After i get the potion at the left-hand side of the tree in viridian city, in my items list i have a few SS Anne tickets. Let me tell you how i play it through step-by-step: First, i name myself and my rival. Then, i go to route 1 and Prof Oak asked me to go get a pokemon. Next, i've got Bulbasaur and we have a battle... Bla bla bla and i've returned oaks parcel and got the pokedex. Next, i went back to viridian city and go get the potion at the left-hand side of the tree, and that's when i had a SS Anne ticket. (By the way, i've noticed that the number of SS Anne tickets i got is the number of items i have. Say, i have 2 potions, so i have 2 SS Anne tickets. But sometimes, it gives me a random number of it. The first time i played, i've got 6 tickets.). Why's that?
3. I've noticed that there is an OGG file in the braillemon folder: Nightime_a.ogg. Maybe you forgot to put it in the source files or something? That's it for now i guess. If you need a savefile, tell me and i'll give you the link for both savefiles, one with 6 tickets and the other with 2 tickets. Thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dedenne via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector