Re: Sable Alpha is here!–free to download for Public alpha testing!

We don't even know yet how much it's going to cost. But it's quite interesting to see a game creation tool written using another game creation tool. And as Liam points out in his own demo, while other game makers in the past haven't panned out (I'm looking at you Audio Game Maker - cough cough), I really see a lot of potential in this one. I hope the final product will allow for a bit more customization, such as adding your own races and classes. The idea that I mentioned earlier, where I turn the fantasy novel idea I've been playing with for the past seven years into an RPG, features an Elf, Dwarf and Leprechaun as some of its principle characters in addition to the two blind leads from Earth LOL. I also think it'd be cool to be able to have more than four characters in your party. Now by that I don't mean your active party, that could still be limited to four or maybe five, but you could have a cast of, let's say eight playable characters, but you could only have a maximum of four in your party at any given time, so you'd swap them in and out as any given situation might require. Perhaps I'm reaching a bit high here but this was sort of what I had in mind when I first had the notion of doing this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BGFH via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kalahami222 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Perry Simm via Audiogames-reflector