Re: Sable Alpha is here!–free to download for Public alpha testing!

Hello everyone.
Lemm everything is fine I solved my problem in combat, I use of custom sounds that I make withAudacity. I had made a very simple error which I corrected. I created two
projects in parallel, there is one which serves test like that I can see if it works to include it in the second test a little
more serious. I had a little suggestionhowever, is it possible to add a function which allows to manage the
environment at the level of the ecos and reverberations for install it in rooms of different size ?
example :
A large reception room
would have a tau of eco orhigher reverberation than a smaller room and we could adjust it according to
our wishes. only usable in the environmentinterior. I know that currently, I can do it manually with some sound editing,
but I think that this function in the future would be asaving time for the creation of interior maps.
If not, I admit that at the
moment my slavery is going into a spin, I even have troublefall asleep at night so many ideas lol. Sable is really great and once it is
officially released, like many here, Iwill throw myself on it to buy it.
Thanks to Lemm and everyone for your posts,
I take the time to read them all and they are very goodconsceils. Now I go back to lock myself in my bubble with Sable and I tell you tomorrow.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kalahami222 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Perry Simm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector