A blind legend - An 3d hack en slash in production needs your funding

Hello gamers,

As the topic says, there's new game in works. it's from french studio who are collecting cash for their hack en slash binaural game for IOS and android.

Their are at 26% actually and need our help.

If their will achieve their first goadl, 40000 EUR their will release it in french only. Second target is 65000 EUR for the english / spanish languages and additional levels anc content. The last one is 80000 EUR for the PC / MAC version with additional content.

This is really ambitious project and I think we SHOULD help!

You  can read everything here, plus listen for the teaser:

http://www.ulule.com/a-blind-legend/

Everyone who is afraid about their cash: Your card will be charged but if project will fail you'll get money back.

Cheers