Re: A blind legend - An 3d hack en slash in production needs your funding

Well, I speak French, but don't have a credit card. Bleh.

If they're seeking $40k, then it'd best be quite epic. Seems a bit steep for a hack and slash. I still project $10K for a sapi-only version of LC (incidentally, not having a credit card *or* lots of public identifying information contributed to why my previous fund-raising attempt never managed to launch. Grr.). I could see marketing + fully voiced ringing it up that high, but I'm hoping that implies very nice content/sound quality/gameplay.
Then again, the implication by their goals is that translations will be expensive. Translating doesn't seem like it should be expensive in terms of text to text, so presumably that $25k is for voices and maybe extending their marketing to use the new languages.

Considering that they're at 26%, not focusing on the incredibly large English-speaking donor pool, etc, it seems they're actually doing rather well. As in, 26% of 40000 is 10400. Have they considered indiegogo (I don't remember if using multiple fund-raising sources is mentioned in the indiegogo policies)?
(Aussi, est-ce que c'est possible que cette argent, si la mission terminera pas en succé, peut aller à moi? S'il vous plaìt? Il y a un peu d'hack and slash dans mes projets! ::_presente les yeux d'un petit chien_::. )

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector