Re: Epic games is giving away a free copy of grand theft auto five!

They will get something up against steam? hahahaha, nice joke people. What is the percentage of mainstream gamers that will care that Epic games launcher now has amazing accessibility? 0.0.0.0.1? So yeah, hey our launcher is accessible, that's one reason to use that and not Steam. They will rather do something that actually affects a large group of people.
Before saying how I don't care, yes, I will definitely be submitting feedback. All I'm saying here is that it's highly unlikely anything will change, and those thinking otherwise have very unrealistic expectations. They will gain nothing by doing it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector