Re: Does anyone on here (sighted or not) enjoy shooting?

@11 Man, to hell with other people's arbitrary views. You shouldn't have to justify shit to anyone, you're in the clear legally if you just pay attention to that, so tell them to kiss your starfish. Idk if you're from the states but people are divided heavily and on both sides there are hypocrites. Guns are just tools designed to destroy or put holes in stuff. Respect the gun and understand what it can do (obviously you do), and you'll be just fine. Oh and also, if you're grown, that's another reason to tell others to suck it. Life is short and people like to find shit to rip others apart over because they're not happy with their own lives and need to justify their position to themselves and themselves only. And I don't even own any actual gunpowder powered firearms and I've gotten the bullshit. "it'll cause blindness." Ok firstly, dipshit, I'm already blind, so that is invalid if you're talking about me. Secondly, I'm wearing the fucking goggles for a reason, idiot. If you're talking about little kids, firstly, my youngest sister is scared shitless of that thing, my high school aged sister doesn't care at all that I even have one, and if you wanna see how stupid I'd have to be to let a goddamn child who barely knows how to piss properly get ahold of a CO2 powered gun, try to find it. You won't find it. Because I hide it, and I'm not a fucking moron. Mmkay? Mmkay. Fuck off. lol.
What's funny was that was my grandfather telling me that and he's super republican and almost has a seizure if you say "liberal." Where as me, both sides are stupid and it's just a scheme to make money anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector