Re: Does anyone on here (sighted or not) enjoy shooting?

I shoot all the time, and I am totally blind. My dad helps me aim, but I still have to hold the gun still while pulling the trigger to hit the target. I have had good luck with using laser sights to help in aiming. With a laser, the sighted person just has to stand behind you and look at the dot on the target as opposed to trying to sight directly over your shoulder. The one downside of a laser is they can be hard to see on a very sunny day.

If you are going to be shooting acctual firearms as I do, be sure you where good hearing protection and glasses. Even if you are blind, you still need to where glasses just incase something goes wrong. You don't want parts of your gun coming back and hitting you in or around your eyes.

Personally, I own several guns: an Ar-15, severl .22 pistols, a .22 rifle, an Ak-47 style rifle, a Glock 43, and a pistol caliber carbine. I also have a pellet gun and a crossbow.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector