Re: I Found a new browser trucking management game

and how do you refuel your trucks? I have a contract that I hope I can finish up, hauling plastic bottles and I started off in the uk, in great Brittin. In Lundon England. I ask about the refueling because I started this contract, and when my truck came back to the garage, its fuel was at 14.5 percent, and when I came back later on just now it was at something like 77.6 percent. I bought some fuel from the fueling station so I'm guessing you have some sort of in house refueling area that you need to keep stocked with fuel for your trucks, which makes sense actually. I'm guessing your trucks refuel themselves when they aren't moving? this is a fun game but it could be a little more helpful. Also, for what ever reason, I'm no longer seeing my trucks arrival time on my screen anymore. I hope I didn't accidentally turn this off. Have a wonderful day everyone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector