Re: I Found a new browser trucking management game

Hello everyone. I used that same email address, and explained to this gentleman what screenreaders were and how they worked, also explaining to him the two main areas of the game that needed accessibility improvements. Those being the truck dealer as well as the used truck dealer. I have yet to hear back from him, but at least, I reached out to him. Now let's see what happens.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector