Re: how far have we really taken these rules on the forum!

No Jack, according to Apple's terms of service jailbreaking is not legal, in fact no more legal then running Mac OS in a virtual machine. However, according to the actual law, i.e., not the fine print you see in Apple’s terms of service, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with running a virtual machine of any kind unless your giving access to software features that you should be paying for to other people for free. Ergo, not Mac OS. Unless Apple changes their mind tonight and makes Mac OS paid software, it’s not illegal to distribute a Virtual Machine of Mac OS, plain and simple. I could argue this point all night if I have to, but my stance will not change, now or ever.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector