Re: how far have we really taken these rules on the forum!

I pritty much aggree with the whole topic. And now after i red the whole topic i will go through some points i want to answer in specific. and hope i forget nothing.

@10 You had no personal feelings or judges in your decision? Well, your post how ever kind of sounded like that, quote "Simter, I would have expected better, considering what we did to return your account to you after bad things happened with it. Instead, you continue to spit on the rules by posting links to things that really shouldn't be passed around." About that, just what? Do you think i will bend down for ever now in front of you because you did an obwious thing? Also to you jack, really do you think i have to love the admin team for ever now? Also yep jaide, when we discuss public betas of ios that is against apples license, so piracy? Or do you like the beta talk so you leave it in place? And now Jack, don't you dare ignore the half of the post about public betas like you did on the last post and also about jail breaking, doesn't work my friend. You are the one who is fighting with bad, incomplete or wrong arguments. Who knows. Also yes it's true, apple has nothing better to do then spend their time looking on audiogames.net forum. No, the big apple communities can do what they want but smaller forums can go die. Find the mistake. Also congrats, you once didn't try to censor negative words about you, nice we need to give you some aplause. Like in the topic where i critisiced you for posting a report of a user just because you did not understand it's meening, and when i pointed it out you just closed the topic. You improved aplause.

@Liam and where is the link to this? You didn't even  made a quote technically you could have just made something up and we won't be able to verify it because we don't know where you took it from. Also in your excerpt i see nothing that specifically mentions that you are onnly allowed to use it on these devices, also the fact that you didn't even post the full sentence makes it even more bad and we don't know if you interpreted something into the thing.

@oreol: aem seriously? Corona and a vm? O yes, did you already hear about the macOS10.13 pandemic that kills a lot of people and jaide is the coordinator? O no we will all die to the applevirus or the name that the virologes use macos10.13. Nice.

And thumps up to posts from dan gero, nidsa07 (sorry if i misspelled), and the other guys. Now that i posted let's see what i get a warning for? A i already have an idea i maybe will get warned for character assasination because i said that i doupt there was no interpretation happening on liams part.

And now, before i end, we all need to celebrate the all mighty jaide for reseting a hacked account. No one would ever come on the idea to do that. He deserves 9000000 dollars for that great idea.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector