Re: Crazy party sound sourcing

I did write a reply to this but deleted  it, just in case anyone saw it, it was written before defender's reply and since I fully agree with him I didn't want this to continue any longer. I don't think there is anything else to say regarding the original topic, but if someone else has anything to add, the topic should now return to it's original purpose.
I have one suggestion in fact. Maybe you guys should not cancel this project. Maybe what we should be doing is designing an alternative soundpack for the game. This pack won't be used in the game, but why not keep it just in case something goes wrong and the sounds do need to change due to somehow the game being taken down? So as a sort of backup, alternative pack for Crazy party that might never be used, but perhaps it can be useful at a certain point in case CP gets into trouble. People working on this in this case should of course understand that they are doing it purely for their own enjoyment and that the pack might never be in the game, but if an issue arises they will know they have contributed a part in keeping CP safe.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector