Re: Sable Alpha is here!–free to download for Public alpha testing!

Hay Paul, I was just coding more of the battle system when I thought of a small edition; or more like alteration; to multihit attacks.
When creating them, it'd be nice if the creater had the choice to add in optional sounds for the other hits of the move.
In my project I have a move called surfe that hits all enemies for 26 force damage.
Now, on the coding end, everything works swimmingly; if you'll pardon my bad pun, but the sound for the attack is quite long; about 4 seconds or 3 if it misses, but it'd work just a bit better if I had the ability to add in other sounds that would play on the second, third fourth targets of the move that were shorter; about one and a half seconds, so the move would finish out just a little quicker.
I think that's all the suggestions I can give for this alpha build.
Can't wait for the update tomorrow
so I can start coding maps and story!
One slightly odd question, if I can't finish my project in time to make a recording of me playing through it, would you like me to zip it up and send it to you so you can; at the vary least; see what I was able to do?
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Thork via Audiogames-reflector