Re: how far have we really taken these rules on the forum!

+1

nidza07 wrote:

To be honest I have no clue why some people keep bringing up the CP argument when clearly forum users were the ones asking for an exception when it comes to free audio games. I don't get what is the goal or the point of that. What do you want, admins to go fully enforcing the rule on all the games? It's not because they don't want to do it.
As for the original VM in question, such utilities are passed around on thousands of forums with no consequences whatsoever to anyone, so I can't say I see the point. And no, those  aren't piracy oriented forums or anything like that. A few notable tech sites including instructions for doing exactly this include HowToGeek, Lifehacker, Insanely Mac forum and Gizmodo. However, we are audiogames.net, the largest forum on the Internet that is constantly being monitored by Apple and thus we must strictly conform to their licence agreement. I won't post any links on here, but a simple Google search run Mac in a virtual machine on  Windows shows my point exactly. This won't be the case if you Google crack for X software. You won't be seeing that on any forums with a good reputation. One more thing, no more discussing of IOS betas on here guys, because from now on we strictly conform to Apple's licence agreement which was already violated back when the topic about IOS 13 beta was created.
One last thing that is now forbidden to discuss on here according to Apple, our new forum administrator is jailbreaking. Yep, that's right, the recent topic created here talking about jailbreaking is from this point on illegal.
FYI Jade, on the front of the articles room there's an interesting topic. It's called Working: how to install an IPA file to your iOS device 2020. If we open it and look for a link, and open that link, the title of the page will immediately say, "Cracked iOS & Mac App Store Apps Free Download | AppCake - ". I would think this is much more important than a virtual machine, but what do I know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector