any regular gears 5 players around?

Hey everyone.

So I got my lazy ass up and tried out the game pass PC, it's on sale, so it doesn't hurt checking it out.

Because both gears 5 titles are on the game pass, I wonder if there are any regular players of the game on the forum or if there is something like a skype group, discord server or what ever available for playing together. With only the horde mode beeing accessible, I guess playing with sighted players isn't really that entertaining.

Greetings Moritz.