Re: Paladin of the Sky, new full length audio game RPG

okay guys, I know this is an old topic but i've been looking through it for literally an hour!
a couple of questions.
1. the director told me to meet him on the fifth wing... I completely forgot, have now tried to get to the fifth wing and I'm not allowed up!
secondly, is there a certain way you need to defeat gangster jason? I understand that you need to use a dragon strike when the shield is white. but what about yellow and red?
edit: of course I defeated jason the very first time I tried after posting this. and answered the first part of my question also. oops.