Re: Paladin of the Sky, new full length audio game RPG

Press h to skip spoilers.
Really? Do I really have to go through the hideout again?
Ok, I will go to f 2 again and look at all those passages.
What? What's that door? It's not where that huge teleporter is, so it looks suspicious.
Ok, I shal enter it.
Och man! This music is abit different. There's also a door with a save point.

Spoiler end.

I'm going to recreate this game using sable engine once its full wersion is released.
Enemies would no longer just attack you. Dragon strike scrolls would have their sounds rather that the hero's voices.
Abit unrealistic, but the blocked staircases and doors would require some sort of key.
Tower of truth would have to be redesigned. Dreams would have to be changed as well, because, atleast for now, all party characters in sable are permanent.
The beginning scene with Crualclaw would be without the battle, because otherwise you would use Crualclaw for ever.
In this project, there would be foot steps, because this is mandatory in sable.
Let me know if this is allowed and if I should ask for Aaron or someone else's permission first.
Regards.