Re: Accessible NAS?

I myself made a nas from my Raspberry pi (a microcomputer) and usb harddrive. Works quite well, but ntfs under linux seams to be a bottleneck, and as the drive is quite full, I cannot format it into ext4 before I can get myself a new harddrive. Another reason might be that the samba server (the program, which makes the linux machines visible to windows computers) might need some tweaking.
But in order to use that you have to know Linux command line, so this solution is definitely more difficult to set up and geeky.