Re: Reaper Accessibility tutorials/podcasts

I tried to download these to archive them later but had no luck, are they really really down?
I was planning to start something too but have no equipment at the time to do so, and sadly will for a long time, at least until we can sort of return to what we had before, in other words, when this whole current pandemic situation improves. Sadly the courses you ask about are very outdated now that there are many more facilities and ways of doing things in reaper. I know of no other resource other than reaProducer or the ones by cool blind tech, which are linked from the wiki but that does not cover the so called advanced stuff you are looking for.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector