Re: Reaper Accessibility tutorials/podcasts

Reaper is amazing, and since i do own a keyboard which supports Midi over USB, i thought why not utilize this time to learn some music editing.
@2: they are down as far as i know.
@3: I do read Reaper blog, but sometimes whatever they mention just goes above my head. May be i am not that advance user. May be they don't cover the working with screen reader and Osara part. Also, the CBT and other resources that you mentioned, i have looked in to those, and yes, they are very useful. I'll keep checking these resources for more things.
@4: Yes, the keymap is outdated. but, They have worked for me till now, so, no problem.
finally, if anyone has those files, please share. If you don't have dropbox space, just upload them to a new google-drive account and share the link. I would be really thankful if i get those files.
Thanks,

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector