Re: connecting a ps4 controller to pc

Did you go threw the setup thingy in ds4? The step 1 and step 2 things. Install the vigm bus driver or what ever that is and then click finish, ds4 should detect your gamepad. If usb doesn't work, put your controller to pairing mode by pressing and holding the Playstation and share buttons for 5 secs.
Then open up your bt settings and add a new device/mouse, keyboards and pens. There should be a device named wireless controller. There are 2 versions of ds4, but I have no idea about where to get the newest one. Here's the one that I used about 6 months ago.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GU07p … S1K9JSb3_y
I'm hoping this works, but sometimes it doesn't so I guess try.