Re: Question about Quality of Delight Games Books

I am partial to delight games myself, but for the most part your conclusion is true. Still what keeps me coming back is the quality of the writing and the stories that are told. Sometimes I feel like the hosted games and choice of games content truly too hard to be politically correct, and that's a bit of a turnoff for me. Still, you will find separate paths and different endings in some delight games books for sure, and a very satisfying local and global achievement system to encourage replay. Where the choice of games books encourage you to be yourself, the books here encourage you to put yourself in the head of your character. So if your character is a rogue, then think as a rogue would. If your character is a mercenary, then try to think like a mercenary. That is what I feel the approach to these books were meant to be. And to that end I feel is where the delight games and choice of games series differ, and there is room for both to coexist in my opinion.