Re: (announcement only) a new great game will be released soon

haily_merry wrote:

Yeah. Simter's entire excuse just reads like a child desperately grasping at straws.
On another note, I find it rather depressing how the mods just can't seem to do anything right in the eyes of the community. If they close topics, people complain that they're being too drakonian. If they don't, people complain that they're not being drakonian enough. I'd love to see the day when the forum doesn't try and tare at least one person apart for simply existing for once.

I completely agree with you, however, if I know the blind community, I know that the likelyhood of that ever happening is slim to none. As much as I'd like to see it, it probably won't be any time soon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector