Re: (announcement only) a new great game will be released soon

Why do people even fucking contribute to topics like these anyway? They're no better than the ones creating it. They're being just as childish as them.
They do it for attention, in case that wasn't obvious. And saying you report things doesn't make you look cool, because it shouldn't be about that. I don't respect anyone that does that stupid shit. Oo, look at you, you're such a hero, here's your fucking cookie and participation trophy.
Just silently report it and let the mods do their job. And people can get pissed at me all they want. But this is the goddamn internet, it's not a safe zone, if you act like an idiot on the internet, expect to not only be treated like one, but also attract other idiots to your stinking shit pile of a situation.
Of course even if the mods do what they should do and close it, they're inevitably going to receive backlash from these fat ass leftist entitled brats because they dare close something and that equates to being on a power trip. Personally I wouldn't care because people in general are annoying, and there are lots of super young kids on here that don't know any better, but I wouldn't want my inbox to be bombarded by barely intelligible nacho cheese dorito keyboard warrior rage either.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector