Re: (announcement only) a new great game will be released soon

And that's where the gray area is, IMO.
Either political party at this point is so exagerated that each one does the same snowflakery that the other does anyway, it's just that the conservatives have all the money, and the left (extremists) want to tax everyone, but all the powerful people in either that pull strings are just out to get more money anyway. I personally have my views and that's that.
However annoying behavior or people shoving their shit down my throat or anyone else's personally annoys the hell out of me, especially when they haven't gained enough perspective to understand why certain things happen and that everything revolves around them and their cause, or their group's cause (more like the head guy's cause.)
I think either side has potential to bend a situation and group it into a "power trip" thing, I was just referring to a specific subset of annoying, entitled assholes that I run into a lot being from where I am.
And I wouldn't attack Jayde. I like Jayde. I may not always agree with the mods but they don't always have an easy job.
That's all I have to say about that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector