Re: WebAudio question

@13
I used to be super familiar with it and it's like everything else that does what it does. I just haven't used it in long enough that I can't rattle off property names.

The coordinate system is unitlesss.  That is to say that they assume that whatever the unit is is whatever you want it to be.  There's some properties for configuring the distance model, you'll want to set max distance to the absolute limit of where the sound can be heard and maybe ref distance to the radius of the object and that's basically it.  They have some defaults assuming meters, but as far as I know nothing in WebAudio mandates meters.  The only important thing is that the forward and up vectors need to be unit vectors (they specify a direction, not a distance) but the formulas in this thread already have you set for that.