Re: HomePod, more treasure than trashcan

All of my devices are Apple, except for my other speakers. The Echo was a Christmas present, and the google home mini came from Spotify. They each have a purpose, but I do think the HomePod has superior sound. Did the price make me ill, sure. As for not everything supporting airplay, there's a work-around for that, which I found kind of by accident. Just connect through control center and start playing your audio.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector