Re: HomePod, more treasure than trashcan

Hi.

well i have one problem with the Homepod, and the problem is called Siri. Don't get me wrong, I'm an apple household, I have an iPhone, iPad, Watch annd sooner or later a Mac or MacBook Pro, but Siri on the HomePod is just not at the level where I would like it to be.

Generally speaking i don't see the appeal of smart speakers anymore. Back in 2017 I bought myself the amazon echo and used it pritty much every day. i sold it last year though.
I'm not the person who wants to talk to his devices and doesn't need the latest in AI answers as human department. I use siri for some tasks, but most of the time I operate the device by hand.

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector