Re: Disgusted by the moderators on this site

I do not currently have a job. I only graduated college in the last month and a half - it wasn't official till even more recently - and given the state of things, I don't feel particularly safe going job-hunting with a vengeance right now. That said, I also work for a browser-based RPG and that takes up a fair bit of my time. I'm also writing a novel, since that's one good thing to do during downtime. I'm also battling intermittent mental health issues, because frankly, being on my own except for the occasional visit from my dad and his wife, is taking its toll on me socially. I'm getting by, but it's not easy. I would never pretend I'm someone delivering an essential service, because I'm not. But yes, I am a volunteer, doing a fair amount of work here alongside everything else going on, and yes, that means I'm human and will miss things sometimes. This is meant as explanation, not excuse. I signed on for this job, and if I don't feel I can do it properly, I should relinquish it. As it happens, I think I do all right more often than not, but I'm open to honest criticism. When Exodus called me out for a double standard on personal attacks, I immediately went and dealt with it because he was absolutely right and I straight-up missed it.