Re: Disgusted by the moderators on this site

The code is fully open-source -- for both PunBB and PanBB. Both are licensed under GPL-2.0. If I understand the GPL correctly (I believe I do), then anyone must be allowed to have access to the source code, free of charge. (Source: clauses 2 and 3 of GPL-2.0, https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licens … .0.en.html.) Therefore, assuming my interpretation of those clauses is correct, then the admins are actively violating the GPL. I've always wondered why this forum hasn't moved to a newer, more modern forum software like Discourse (which is very, very good). If the mods would like me to set up a demo of it, I'd be happy to do so -- just PM me and I'll get it going for you. You can host it yourself on Digital Ocean, too, but I don't mind setting up a demo for experimentation so that you guys don't need to fork over money to actually play around with it.