Re: Using Slang is Homophobic now?

Hi.

Lol, I love how you wanabee moral instant off the forum trys dragging me into this hole debate or slang or what got on your balls today, even though i just said too things here.

a: I was commenting about an unrelated post which had nothing to do with the topic in general and didn't even make sence without any context.

b: In post 83 I basically said to take this controversial topic into another threat because this is a threat about a game and not if something is slang or not.
and you just did that, following my idea of creating a topic about the hole thing.
And even if you twist it to oblivion, I didn't attack anyone and even said to put the hole thing in another threat.

So, if you don't mind, produce some lickquit biological waste that your boddy has to produce once in a while and go off with it.

And regarding prove reading, you know, hit me with a few perfect German sentences and we'll talk.

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector