Re: Has anyone used PCMover?

@2 I agree pretty much. Just R.I.P. my life as I comb through a bunch of different sites for a bunch of different music plugins by companies I can't even remember the name of and deal with their shitty, inaccessible installers once again. Yeeeeeeah!!! I guess I'd have to do that anyway.. Maybe this is why my copy of Reaper should be portable, wonder if that would solve that problem.
@3 They don't host the files, I have a 2 tb that I can use to move it just fine. But yeah I agree.