Re: Using Slang is Homophobic now?

@Jayde You have my respect. Didn't expect a post like that from you based upon what happened yesterday but you surprised me.
Whether people feel differently about things or not they'll learn a lot from you, seeing the guy that is sometimes perceived to have the big hammer at the ready all the time say that maybe he was wrong, or fucked up, whatever it is. That's pretty rare to see from my experience.
With that, I don't think it's necessary to dump on Jayde in this topic anymore. So from the guy that definitely didn't help yesterday's situation and received the warning from Jayde, don't belittle him about this situation going forward.
And just for the sake of clarity, I don't have a single problem with gay people, trans people, whatever the message may be. My belief is people are gonna do what they feel anyway and everyone lives different lives but we all do shit that brings us together. Problem is people focus on the differences and how they separate us rather than appreciating someone else's perspective. A bi-product of societies built off of class distinction. And why should anyone, let alone myself, be mad at gay people? There's stereotypes for all kinds of different groups because of patterns for sure, but a lot of times, the gayest guy is the guy you least expect to be, from my experience. As long as they don't force it on me, go ahead bro, enjoy life, as we're not the major power players in the world. But what I do have a problem with is entitled people. And when Stirlock indicated why he thought I was ignorant but even more so like I was supposed to understand why I was ignorant, the first thing that went through my mind was "Seriously? Seriously? This goddamn SJW shit again?" And I flipped the fuck out. Every different type of people, no matter what category you place them in, has some entitled assholes in them that have triggers that people that don't have major insecurity issues suspects them to have. Whether your trans, gay, republican, liberal, vegan. Chinese, whatever.