New map pack for tactical battle in development: NightAngels

Hello,
Over at KS-Salutions, we're developing map packs!
That's right, we're developing a map pack based on the night angel series. If you don't know about the night angels series, I suggest you check out this wikipedia article. If you don't want to but want to play the map pack, read on.
We're looking for beta testers. Even creating simple maps can have bugs, and we'd like people to help us iron them out. If you're interested, please contact me over at klcunningh...@gmail.com.
I strongly suggest reading the wiki, if not the hole series, before attempting to play this map pack.