Re: Does anyone on here (sighted or not) enjoy shooting?

@40 what's funny is I don't even watch western cinema like that and I think revolvers are cool. I think MGS3 did it for me. lol. The glock is fun because it actually hits you when you shoot it but I like the revolver for it's simplicity that comes from it being an older gun design but also cause you interact with it directly, loading the shells, putting them in the cylinder, if you load less than 6, you have to line it up with the barrel or you'll just shoot out air, etc.
You can actually get the old black powder models without a firearms license because they're not qualified as firearms, but if you're gonna get live ammo, those things have no safety and in the hands of someone inexperience with gun mechanics, it can be very dangerous. Would be fun to shoot the OG though.. Maybe one day.